Effective Date: 02/01/2022
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: When you leave a comment on our website, we may collect your name and email address that you choose to provide.
- Log Data: When you access our website, our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the pages you visit on our website, the time and date of your visit, and other statistics.
Use of Personal Information:
- To allow you to leave comments on our website.
- To respond to your inquiries and support requests.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To comply with a legal request or court order.
- To enforce our terms of service or other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Curlybraces, our users, or others.
Protection of Personal Information:
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.